can't get my vci-100se to work with traktor pro
    Tech Convert

Default can't get my vci-100se to work with traktor pro

hello everyone. i have both traktor pro and my vestax vci-100se installed (i used the firmware update, i don't have one of the original se's). when i load up traktor pro and import the .tsi files for my vci-100se (i'm using the new ones for traktor pro), it doesn't work. even when using the "learn" function, i cannot get traktor to recognize my vci-100se; by this i mean that it won't map anything. so i can't use the .tsi files and i can't use the learn function either. it's acting as if my midi controller isn't installed. i tried uninstalling and then reinstalling, but that didn't work either. any help you guys could send my way would be greatly appreciated. thanks up front.

Do you have the device selected as the midi in and out on inside of the midi setup in the preferences menu ?

Tech Convert

no i don't, it's not even listed. i've already tried uninstalling/reinstalling both of them. any ideas besides trying it again? i guess i'll go ahead and give it another shot.

Tech Convert

thanks bento, i finally got it working. uninstalled and the reinstalled a final time and the damn thing finally showed up in the midi menu. thanks.