Gridded Acapellas?
    Tech Mentor

Default Gridded Acapellas?

Ok... in this day and age, it seems that there should be a resource started for beatgridded acapellas. Before you get on your high horse and say something about me doing it myself or being a real dj stop... I've warped tons of acapellas, I just feel that technology is at a place that surely someone has started a database of warped tracks. Anyone know of something like this?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by mablack View Post
    your high horse

Quote Originally Posted by mablack View Post
    Ok... in this day and age, it seems that there should be a resource started for beatgridded acapellas. Before you get on your high horse and say something about me doing it myself or being a real dj stop... I've warped tons of acapellas, I just feel that technology is at a place that surely someone has started a database of warped tracks. Anyone know of something like this?
    Yeah I agree
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard

I'm completely with you, but there is that feeling, I some time's get it in my gentlemen's area, when you DO It Yourself