Avicii vs. Dada Life - Kick Out The Levels Motherfucker (EpiQue Mash-Up)

Default Avicii vs. Dada Life - Kick Out The Levels Motherfucker (EpiQue Mash-Up)

I made this in preparation for my gigs this weekend.. any comments are welcome

This all sounds cool and all but my problem is this, and many other mashups out there at the moment, are using two or more songs with a different 'feeling/energy'. They can have the same key, rhythmic and/or melodic structure but they will still inherently promote a certain atmosphere whenever played. Levels is a massive festival anthem and gives the audience that euphoric feeling however the dada life track is more of head banging lose your shit and dance like a nutter sort of track. Thats why i think they dont work together. Just my thoughts anyways

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by 16b441khz View Post
    This all sounds cool and all but my problem is this, and many other mashups out there at the moment, are using two or more songs with a different 'feeling/energy'. They can have the same key, rhythmic and/or melodic structure but they will still inherently promote a certain atmosphere whenever played. Levels is a massive festival anthem and gives the audience that euphoric feeling however the dada life track is more of head banging lose your shit and dance like a nutter sort of track. Thats why i think they dont work together. Just my thoughts anyways
    I def agree with this^^^ but its good and college kids at frat parties will lose their shit over this, so thanks for the download
    Find all my information at website!

Look after each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourth_Frequency View Post
    I def agree with this^^^ but its good and college kids at frat parties will lose their shit over this, so thanks for the download
    Thats basically why i made this one, i have to play 80% of my gigs to an audience which gets bored if you build up the athmosphere properly.. So normally i have to back to back from raw electro stuff to pop songs and so on..

I would love to make all my mash ups and DJ sets have the same energy and feeling all the way, unfortunately i normally have no use for that stuff myself

dling!
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.