Help with Mixlr, TRAKTOR Pro 2 and Vestax Typhoon

Default Help with Mixlr, TRAKTOR Pro 2 and Vestax Typhoon

Hey everyone:

So I have my first paid "set" tomorrow and I want to broadcast live.
    I have decided to use Mixlr and I have everything running smoothly and the broadcast does work. I use Soundflowerbed 16ch to run Traktor through Mixlr.

However, there is a problem. I can't hear anything through my headphones in my Vestax Typhoon. I can hear it regularly, but not when Mixlr is running.

In program, I have the Audio Set up as: Soundflowerbed (16ch)
    In Mixlr, I have it set so that the audio source is Soundflowerbed channel 1 and 2 (Traktor Pro 2) and the audio output is through Traktor channel 1 and 2 (this is the only way I get sound into my speakers.)

Does anyone know where I am going wrong? I would greatly appreciate the help.

Tech Wizard

I haven't used soundflower, but I have used Jack, which is similiar. Is it possible you have disconencted the audio between Traktor and the system out?

I wouldn't be able to tell you :/ I unfortunately know very little about my software.

I think there's a problem with my output selection, but have been unable to find an alternative

Tech Wizard

Post a screenshot of your soundflower routings. I can help more in depth in about 3 hours.

Also, even if I choose a channel for the OUTPUT MONITOR, nothing sound occurs in my headphones

Hi do u have any suggestions for windows 7 users? What would be my audio device set up?