Transferring Traktor setting to new laptop?

Default Transferring Traktor setting to new laptop?

I have had a good search but could not find anything, so feel free to point me in the right direction here.

I am picking up a new laptop (macbook pro) next week and was wondering if there is a way in which I can transfer some Traktor settings to the new laptop from my old laptop (windows) along with my tracks.

I have all my tracks saved on an external hard drive however I wonder if there is also a way In which I can transfer things such as beatgrids, cue points and load points to my new laptop or will I have to do them all over again which will be a bit of a pain.

Many thanks
    Soundcloud - Check it out

Macbook Pro 13" - Numark Mixtrack Pro - MidiFighter

I'm not sure of the file structure for Macs, but on a windows PC, navigate to your My Documents, and there is a folder called Native Instruments, and within that a folder called "Traktor 2.1.1", or a different version number. Copy the Traktor folder over to your new laptop, and replace the new Traktor folder created. You might need to rename some folders, but it should work. Take note of the folder structure on your Mac before you copy, and adjust the old files to match.
    BCF 2000
    Traktor Pro 2
    Kontrol X1

Thanks Nathan, I will give it a go. I am not really sure with Macs as I have never owned one. Hopefully it all goes well.
    Soundcloud - Check it out

Macbook Pro 13" - Numark Mixtrack Pro - MidiFighter