Thailand: Clubs, Nightlife, and Ladyboys - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

"I heard Rihanna's "We Found Love" a bagillian times, but thats ok cause that song is amazing."

Ouch. That song makes me cry blood. Great article though man, nice read thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Color TV View Post
    Hi everyone,

I recently wrote an article on NYCelectro.com about the nightlife in Thailand, from a DJs perspective. Whether you have been there or not, I think that you will find it interesting. I traveled all over for two weeks exploring what its all about in Thailand. Here is the link: Thailand: Clubs, Nightlife, and Ladyboys. Check it out!

Hope you enjoy,
    DJ Color TV
    nycelectro.com
    I was in South East Asia for 2 months about a year ago. That fire dancer video looks very familiar. Is it the one at a beach bar on the South of the Koh Tao island? I was staying in a hotel next door whilst I was in Koh Tao with a diving school as part of the hotel too.

I remember being sat at the beach hut there very drunk giving the bar dog a mohican and swinging on some palm tree swing there.

Here's the proof and same fire dancer I believe (Gary Lineker was there too.....no, not really him):

And my favourite pic of my entire trip actually was in Koh Tao, sat outside Lotus Bar:
    Last edited by Bunford; 12-14-2011 at 03:53 PM.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Mentor

I need to go to Thailand

So what was the final count on prostitutes slept with?

Tech Mentor

Tech Mentor

do want to go but I'm under the impression it's been ruined by tourists! Was thinking about vietnam or cambodia this summer! Anyone got any advice!
    Macbook, S4, Novation Launchpad, Korg nanoKontrol, TSP2, Ableton 8.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alexfells View Post
    do want to go but I'm under the impression it's been ruined by tourists! !
    Not Koh Tao mate... Its unbelievable... Unspoiled.

I wouldnt go to to koh pang yang or anywhere like that cus of the tourists.

When I went out there I went to several places in South East Asia, none of which I felt was over-touristy and some you barely noticed any tourists at all. I went from beginning of October to mid December.

Places I went to were:

Vietnam:
    Hanoi, Halphong, Da Nang and HoChi Minh City

Cambodia:
    Phnom Peph

Laos:
    Vientiane

Thailand:
    Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Chumphon, Koh Tao, Koh Phangan, Koh Samui, Surat Thani, Phuket, Koh Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Koh Lanta

Malaysia:
    Penang, Butterworth and Kuala Lumpur

Singapore

Indonesia:
    Borneo, Jakarta, Bali and Lombok

None of it felt rushed and stayed places for between 1 and 5/6 nights. Booked first couple of hotels and last hotel in Bali and just winged the rest of it.

I'd definitely recommend it. Awesome area of the World!!!!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12