Need Help Reading Low Input Traktor Scratch Pro
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Need Help Reading Low Input Traktor Scratch Pro

Ok So I have 2 CDJ 2000's with a DJM 900 Nexus Mixer. When I go to play a song it sounds horrible. The problem is it says Low Input. I changed out all the cables and went and bought a Powered USB hub and it still says low input. The songs sound fine if I use a CD or USB stick so I know it has something to do with traktor. I am new to traktor so over the last few days I have been beatgriding all of my songs. Before I did this traktor worked fine. Now that I am doing beatgridding it doesn't so I must have changed a setting or something. Can someone tell me the settings I should have it set to when using it with the DJM-900 mixer?

Any Idea How to Fix This?

Tech Convert

i have the same problem built a thread on it.... it started happening for me after the update,,,, thinking its a bug...

Tech Convert

Did you ever fix it?

Where does it say low input? in the CDJs or in traktor,
    How are you routing your sound, using the DJM as the soundcard or the CDJs

Ive the same setup and ive had a few bugs with using the CDJs soundcards.

Update your firmware, that usually helps.

Also, check your autogains.
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Tech Convert

I am using the mixer as the sound card. I did all the updates on everything I own CDJ, Mixer, Computer and Traktor. I even called Traktor Tech Support and they couldnt tell me whats up. It is saying low input in Traktor. Everything works perfect if I am using Rekord Box or CD's so I know its Traktor

Tech Convert

Default Re: Need Help Reading Low Input Traktor Scratch Pro

Ok So I have 2 CDJ 2000's with a DJM 900 Nexus Mixer. When I go to play a song it sounds horrible. The problem is it says Low Input. I changed out all the cables and went and bought a Powered USB hub and it still says low input. The songs sound fine if I use a CD or USB stick so I know it has something to do with traktor. I am new to traktor so over the last few days I have been beatgriding all of my songs. Before I did this traktor worked fine. Now that I am doing beatgridding it doesn't so I must have changed a setting or something. Can someone tell me the settings I should have it set to when using it with the DJM-900 mixer?

Any Idea How to Fix This?
    Can i just ask why you'd rather use traktor than just using rekordbox?

Tech Convert

I was using rekord box until it started crashing as soon as I opened it on my Mac. I went through all the troubleshooting and it still doesnt work to this day. Traktor was doing 50% off black Friday so I figured why not. It seems I can't win

Tech Convert

Ok guys please help. I have had this for 3 weeks and it still doesn't work. I went and bought a new mac book pro 2.8ghz with 8gb of ram. I swapped over all my traktor stuff and it worked fine until I updated this file Controller_Editor_143U_Mac.dmg. Now it sucks again

have you tried to turn up the input gain?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast