Serato Pitch Offset

Default Serato Pitch Offset

Hi.

I have thousands of music files, and my question refers to acapellas. i have about 150.

I start warping them in ableton, then add into serato and add cues/loops. i want to be able to play these back about 5-10 bpm faster than they currently are.

Ive been requesting a pitch offset feature to serato for ages but seeing as this doesn't exist yet, is there an easy way around this? I don't want to have to re-warp, then re cue and loop all my acapellas. If there is a solution to this then i would love to hear it.

Thanks for your time! Benji

either use cdjs with variable pitch, lets say +/-10% or TT with a wider pitch if not you have to adjust the tracks in a DAW.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I think he's talking about playing the accapella's faster or slower and not making it sound really high or low pitched, keeping the same feel as the original... One very simple way is just adjusting the transposition in the sample panel of ableton as you warp your tunes (do it manually if you dont already) -1 or 2 will be enough for 10bpm, I also use it to render in hooks to the accapella im gonna play like classic gltch hop pitch rolls, im sure its not "the proper way" as serato makes a product called "pitch-n-time" for professional studio use, but we're playin raves not making artist albums right?

Making gangster ass rappers sound like chipmunks can be fun if you do it right too though

Quote Originally Posted by Come on kids View Post
    Making gangster ass chipmunks sound like rappers can be fun if you do it right too though
    fixed
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |