PC version Syncing Traktor Pro 2 with Ableton Live
    Tech Wizard

Default PC version Syncing Traktor Pro 2 with Ableton Live

I've been looking EVERYWHERE trying to find a good tutorial for syncing up Ableton Live 8 with Traktor Pro 2 on PC not MAC. Haven't found much of anything and I'm getting extremely frustrated please if anyone has any info on where to find a good tutorial or something please let me know.

I have a Numark Mixtrack Pro as a mixer I'm not sure if that matters or not. Thanks guys

Check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xzldehIsCE

I'm not sure which OS he uses, but it should practically work the same on OSX and Windows.
    iŽll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

Tech Wizard

That didn't work I had to use a bunch of different stuff but I figured it out thanks... Unfortunately now when I route it through only Deck A works and it only plays out of the left speaker unless you pan it all the way to the other side... I've got no idea how to fix it any help with that? Also is there any way I'd be able to keep the mixing internal to traktor and just have ableton for special effects layers and what not? because the way I set it up is mixing externally so no crossfading abilities or any eq on traktor you can only do the mixing stuff on ableton. This is gonna be the biggest pain in the ass I can already tell hopefully it'll be worth it when I get everything sorted out