Quite a pickle

Thread: Quite a pickle

Default Quite a pickle

What am i to do?

Here I am, loving the FX on Tpro, the way it gives you almost unlimited flexibility, especcially considering I have a mixer with send/return function. It's just great, taking the whole evening mapping away, thinking of new ways to improve effects and control, making this piece of software quite the gem in my head.

But I just can't get over the fact you don't have the same control over the tracks with the wheels of the VCI as you did in T3. I know, you can tweak it, you can map the tempo bends to it, but it just doesn't feel the same.

And here I am again, installing T3 on my old laptop, dreaming away on that special feeling when you slow down a track at just the right speed when spinning the platter backwards, almost with the same precision as a record.
    Or simply scratch by pressing on the wheel.

How hard is it to have that same feeling again in Tpro?!? Why fucking around with those bloody DJ/jogg thingies that simply don't work the same?

And so I've decided to go back to T3 for now, throwing away all those nice FX and modifier options, simply because the feeling I have with a song and the ablility to just be able to control it a bit more, is way more import to me.

Am i the only one really not liking the tempo bend options in Tpro?

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

The pitch bend thing I understand.

But why the scratching? That should be the same as with T3, as far as I know.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall