iPad Touch OSC mapping like S2 ?

Default iPad Touch OSC mapping like S2 jogwheel FX ?

Hey guys,

I got a laptop at home, and as i don't like it for knobs, etc. i don't use it for DJing. Not to metion that all the OSCulator stuff with ports etc, I was pretty lost and I prefer to focus on the music than on technical stuff.
    But I read somewhere in this forum that TouchOSC is now sending MIDI signal or something like this, so OSCulator is not needed anymore right ?
    Hope it's true, because it gave me the motivation bad to find a use for the iPad.

Here's my idea : Use it as Ean uses the jogwheels for FX control in the S2 demo video.
    Can this be done with the X/Y thing in TouchOSC ?
    Y controls 2 FX : Only one first, then 2 as you go above the middle.
    X controls the last FX available.

The thing is that i don't even know if it's actually possible, and even if it is i don't have any clue how to map it.

Another question about mapping : Can we map a button so that it change i.e. Deck 1 FX number 2 to a defined FX like Beatmasher2 ? So that i could use my ipad for quick FX changes on another page.

That would be sweet.

And the end it would look like this :
    First page : Double/Triple/Quadruple X/Y pad for each deck.
    Second page : FX mode between group and single
    Third page : buttons for FX defined combos of 3
    Fourth page : FX one by one choosing (one button for each FX in TP2)

If you guys can confirm it is possible?

If you are :
    - interested in a control interface like that one
    - mapping skills (i just know the basics, and i don't know if what i plan to make is hard to map so help would be needed)
    - got spare time

Send me a pm,I would be happy to go for a project like that one with you

EDIT : I mentionned TouchOSC, because it's the only one i've ever used, but i don't mind to do it on another app if you want to be a part of the project
    Last edited by dope; 12-21-2011 at 06:44 PM.