Numark NS6 remap?
    Tech Convert

Default Numark NS6 remap?

Im getting an NS6 tomorrow, and when I tried it out i realized i don't need some buttons... Can i remap them in itch?

Tech Guru

Nope. You cant' remap the controller using Itch. The only thing you can map in Itch is key strokes to a secondary controller, but the Itch hardware is set. The latest beta out right now 2.1 has added control of the sampler on the hardware and they are adding some secondary functions to some buttons.

What are you trying to remap?
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

for Traktor and VDJ, yes you can. I own an NS6 and have mapped some to the buttons to control something else on VDJ. Mainly video effects.

I don't know about Itch though, since it is MIDI I am assuming you can. Maybe this question is best asked in the Serato forum....
    1 Denon DNX1600, 2 Technics SL1200MKII, 1 Pioneer DDJ SX, 1 Reloop Terminal Mix2, 1 MBP running VDJ/Traktor/Serato SL/DJ
    Soundcloud
    Vimeo
    Facebook

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DJ ATX View Post

I don't know about Itch though, since it is MIDI I am assuming you can. Maybe this question is best asked in the Serato forum....

Nope. Can't be done in Itch man....it doesn't allow for any midi mapping like VDJ or Traktor. It's based on 1:1 mapping with software and controller.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Convert

Thanks! Did you map it using a certain program?