VCI-100 Traktor pro effect on slider

Default VCI-100 Traktor pro effect on slider

Hey,
    Just got my vestax vci-100 yesterday and I am playing around with the midi settings so I have a setup that is best for me.
    I am wondering how do I get an effect to turn on when a slider is moved and turned off when it is at the bottom value like the effects knobs.

I want it to turn the effects on when i move the pitch slider and deck 1 volume when in fader effects mode and turn them off when they are at the lowest value,

I tried Effect 2 on for cc12 as a hold button but that turns the effect off when it is a maximum, invert doesn't seem to do anything. Must be because my effect amount control for that slider is inverted but i want to keep it that way.

Hope someone and understand me lol
    Thanks

This is a firmware issue. If you want to use fader FX as seen on the VCI-100se, you'll need to upgrade your firmware to version 1.3.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

haha thought that might be the case, thanks