Go for Numark N4 or Kontrol S2??
    Tech Wizard

Default Go for Numark N4 or Kontrol S2??

Okay so im still a beginner dj, i have the mixtrack pro, okay so i was wondering for the next midi controller i get, should i get the upcoming numark n4, or the kontrol s2? keep in mind i have a very, very low income, IM POOR. so the n4 is cheaper? although the konrtol s2 is alot more expensive, but is for the extrs money is it worth it?? keep in mind, im 16, IM POOR! lol thank you, btw i use traktor and i know how to use it well, im also willing to use serato

Tech Mentor

If you have problems with making ends meet, just keep the Mixtrack Pro! There's nothing fundamentally different going from that to one of the more expensive controllers.

Tech Mentor

I would agree, keep foe Mixtrack Pro for now, save up. And if you get to that level of outgrowing it, go towards better models like the S4, NS7.
    DJ Lou Paris

Tech Mentor

look man I'm in(was) the same boat as you. Keep what you have. Become proficient at beat matching by ear. Be able to do it with your eyes closed, hands tied behind your back, etc. If you want to be a dj, all you gotta do is get a booking, burn some cds, practice on their gear before hand, and apply your knowledge. That is my advise. But I would get the S2, because if you want to bring your own gear, you better be rocking the best you can. But just use your skills man, nothing wrong with that.
    I AM A DISK JERKER

Tech Wizard

thank you guys you helped me alot