eataskdotcom's set up
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking eataskdotcom's set up

Back at my parent's house for break, so no shots of my at home set up yet. My usual set up: the two Kontrol x1's, Audio 8, and my DDM4000 (which usually gets left at home but there was no DJM at this gig).

A quick time line:

My first set up, M-audio exponent running torq. Also pictured, my trust Sennheiser HD-555's

Second came my Stanton T.80, Behringer VMX400, M-Audio Connective time code set up.

Then came the time of many many midi controllers: NanoKontrol, NanoPad, Launch Pad, DJX700, and two Dj-tech Kontrol Ones.

Replaced all the controllers minus the launch pad with a Xone 1D and Xone 2D

Flash forward after Christmas, I sold everything piece by piece and bough a DDM4000, Audio 8, two x1s, HDJ-500's and some KRKs. I do admit I miss my launch pad, such a great controller.

Since this picture was taken I upgraded to my i7 HP ENVY (which i absolutely love ), gotten dual monitors and cleaned up my desk space. Hopefully I will be able to post picts of the current at home set up soon.

I running almost the same setup. How do you have you X1's set up if you dont mind me asking?
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

First layer is just the standard Deck A + B on one C + D on the other, my midi layer has a bunch of different fx presets/groups I can switch thought for each of the fx units. Also master clock control is on the midi layer.

That first picture is wicked. A question, do you use Sync, or beatmatch with the pitchbend buttons?
    BCF 2000
    Traktor Pro 2
    Kontrol X1

I'm pretty much always using syn now. Running 4 decks and trying to manually beach match is a pretty big pain in the butt, and as far as I see going manual doesn't make my performances any better. I just make sure my grids are always set properly in advance.

i have the same headphones that i got for xmas. they sound great but they are hard to look at, you can't take them anywhere and the chord is 10ft long. I feel down a flight of stairs because of the chord.

Haha if you talking about the hd555s gotta agree about the looks, but hey they are a real nice set of headphones for propper listening/monitoring or going to the bathroom wile they are still plugged in.

Well I have the 518s(same thing but with big ugly blinds on em). Do you know if they sell a shorter chord?

Wow.. what a change of gear, wich i had the bucks for that..

don't understand one thing... why all that gear? lookin at your first picture playing "just" two decks?

you've got a mixer that (supports midi) and two x1's..

bit of overkill , or are u a gearslut just like me? ..

Bet u are eyeballing this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGxd1Cm2_Sc
    Last edited by RawSewage; 01-22-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast