Jamthrax's set up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Jamthrax's set up

Thought it was about time to take some new pics of my setup..

I started out mixing on Ableton with an mpd24 and quickly changed over to Traktor.

After a couple of months I decided to buy a A2dj, 2 midifighter and a Xone22. Loved the setup and mapping for the midifighter but felt I needed to get use to cdj and turntables as I started to play in clubs more.

After alittle saving I ended up buying some 1200's and got the Denons off a friend who cant mix where he lives.

so anyway.. time for some pics

Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

Tech Convert

those S3700s are hawt!

Tech Mentor

they are nice.. jam packed full of functions 2. had them for a month and still finding out what they can do
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

Tech Mentor

Dude. Pretty sick!!
    15 inch macbook pro - Traktor Kontrol S2 - Stanton T-60's - Traktor Audio 10
    I'm Dj Kave Check me out : )
    Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/djkave
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/djkavex Fan Page : )

Do you A/b the turntables and cdj?
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

Tech Mentor

at the moment we have to unplug the 1200's to use the cdjs... not the greatest but only takes 2 seconds

Tech Mentor

Digging thru my photos and found a range of my set up through some years.. Could not help myself but add to this tread.

From the age of 13 I was producing (to some extent dance music) ended up with some gear by the age of 24.

due to being nice I have lost the darkstar and soundbeam is owned by the school I work at, so I really only get it back to mine over the holidays.

Over a year or so I began to enjoy mixing more than producing due to work load and moved to a dj setup

Having loved the midifighters and now moving from djing on ableton to traktor I got the bug and bought some 1200's. At the same time I gained a rig and some cdjs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjTpz...eature=mh_lolz

Now my setup has got a little smaller but more functional. The cdj's have gone back to the rightful owner but everything is now integrated for loads of mixing fun.

cheers for the time

Tech Wizard

^ That's a creepy ass head bro...

Tech Mentor

the head is the best

Tech Mentor

amazing setup soo jelous
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast