VCI 100 Problem

Thread: VCI 100 Problem

Default VCI 100 Problem

Has anyone come across this: Last night while playing in a club on 3 seperate occations deck A stopped playing, in more detail when i pressed play the bar that shows if the track is ahead or behind showed the track like it was playing but the track was not. I am not sure if it is the midi map or something to do with the jog wheel. The only way i could sort it out was to mix out on to a CDJ and then re boot. HELP

That's really not an issue with the VCI as much as it's a bug in Traktor. I've had this happen a ton of times. The track is cued and right when you want it to play, you hit the button (click the button in the GUI with the mouse even) and then it hangs with the timing bar just going back and forth. Simply jogging the platters to nudge the track helps, but it does give you a little scare.

That's why I'll always loop a track and blend it in. Traktor (for this very reason) is not stable enough to play right when you want it to... sucks...

Thanks for that. So that is in the program and there is nothing i can do about it?

Not that I know of...

i never ran into this problem when i was using the BCD 3000 it's only happened since i changed to VCI 100 thats why i think it's connected to the touch sensitive jog wheel commands as when it did it to me i noticed that the nudge lights were flickering back and forth as well!

Slackman what version of Traktor are you using? There should be no reason for that to happen. Also what TKS-TSI are you using, and finally what firmware does your vci have?
    Same question for you ace....

Traktor 1.02 VCI 100 Version 1.2 I am using a TSI from this forum by MX1 ( as the TSI that comes with Traktor is rubbish)

I have not use that TSI, but there is a big chance (no offense to the TSI creator) that it is causing your issue. Try to use a different tsi to check if the problem is still there. I would recommed the tsi from this site but I understand that you would need to upgrade to 1.1
    Make some test with traktor's tsi and see if you can recreate the issue.

Also Try to eliminate the play button mapping from the tsi you are using and remmaping it again just to check that the button has only one value assinged.

If you still have the issue then the tsi is not the problem and we will need to check some other things. Let us now your resutls

where is the tsi link for my basic vsio and the latest traktor plz?

I DJ'd last night again and have now found out it is definitely the sensor on the jog wheel. what its doing is it thinks you are still touching it and holds the track in vinly mode as soon as you tap the metal plate with your hand the track starts to play. Do you still think it is the TSI? Where can i locate the TSI from here? Is it for a standard layout because i am still waiting for my firmware upgrade kit and overlay to turn up from the States?