Digital DJ's don't beatmatch? Well what would you call beatgridding? Discuss - Page 4
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

yawn.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    On a related note, how much time do you all spend beatgridding tracks?

Not really sure what the fuss is about.

Not a single second. well when i was a newb to all this mebbe about 40 or so tracks. Now TAP is my best friend if stuff is really tits.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    yawn.

Ill say it again for the moderator hard of thinking... This is a Forum, it thrives on discussion....
    Gerrit?

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U-31 View Post
    Ill say it again for the moderator hard of thinking... This is a Forum, it thrives on discussion....
    Gerrit?
    Apparently it also thrives on flogging dead horses...
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Tech Mentor

A dead horse it may be, but without discussion, even on topics done to death, a forum also rolls over and dies?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Nope, I think we are better without them. A little respect towards the mods won't hurt either.
    Last edited by padi_04; 12-29-2011 at 03:44 AM.

Tech Mentor

Me i'd rather see a lively forum full of debate, over a forum who's members walk around as though some one is holding an invisible turd under their noses every time someone mentions a topic that may have been discussed once before back in the forum pre history...

Even worse is a forum who's oldschool member elite's only recourse is to post up replies to the tune of " Refer to search" in the event of such a topic...

Heres a clue, it actually says beatmatch in the title, if its gonna cause your bile to rise, seing a much repeated topic and all, dont click on the thread!

Christ i should start charging for this advice

And respect is earned, my friend... Moderators are supposed to be exactly that.. moderate.

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U-31 View Post
    Me i'd rather see a lively forum full of debate, over a forum who's members walk around as though some one is holding an invisible turd under their noses every time someone mentions a topic that may have been discussed once before back in the forum pre history...
    Yep, but some topics, such as this one, have been discussed many times.

Even worse is a forum who's oldschool member elite's only recourse is to post up replies to the tune of " Refer to search" in the event of such a topic...
    Easy answer for that is the number of "What headphones should I get???" threads that keep popping up. Couple of minutes searching and most common questions can be answered with prior resources (threads).

Heres a clue, it actually says beatmatch in the title, if its gonna cause your bile to rise, seing a much repeated topic and all, dont click on the thread!
    Pretty sure my bile is still at it's regular levels, thanks.

Christ i should start charging for this advice
    Yup.

And respect is earned, my friend...
    Yes, respect is earned; but that doesn't mean you disrespect people until they earn your respect.

Moderators are supposed to do exactly that.. moderate.
    Fix'd. If you really want I'll dig out my etymology book in a few days when I get back home and explain why your initial comment was wrong.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

back on topic please guys.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Lol $5 please!
    I meant BE moderate and keep personal opinion out of the thread, if it causes offence or breaks rules, the offending post should simply get removed, sometimes with a friendly pm explaining the infraction..

As a rule i dont disagree with jester or the mods on here, but im absolutely certain his ego hasnt been dealt a crushing blow over this one difference of opinion with some faceless opinionated tosser from Bolton. But its nice that his freinds saw fit to hold his hand...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast