Help please =)

Thread: Help please =)

Default Help please =)

hey guys kinda confused on how this works but heres the story......i just picked up a brand new audio6 today to use with my turntables. I already have the traktor 2 software installed being that I had my s4 and purchased the s4 scratch upgrade which should be traktor 2. From my understanding if I wanted to use my turntables with hooking to the s4 that all I would need is an interface which is why i bought the audio 6 box. So since I already have tp2 installed I won't need the new tp2 key to get it to work right???

Also if I want to retrieve the tp2 upgrade key it says that i need to register traktor LE first then they're gonna email me the tp2 key?? can someone correct me if im wrong please. TNX

and if I won't need the key its up for sale @$100

When you purchase & register your software with the Scratch License for the S4, you don't need any other audio interface, you plug your turntable to your S4, change the preferences, and you're up.
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

yeah i got that part but lets say i wanted to use my turntables without the s4 i would need an audiocard right? thats why i bought the audio6.

Yes you're right, that's the part I haven't got

To resume, Yes Traktor Audio 6, Audio 8, Audio 4, Traktor Audio 10 and all scratch certified mixer will work with it.

It will not work with Komplete Audio 6 though... it's not scratch certified AND doesn't have any Phono Preamp in.

okay so now to retrieve the tp2 upgrade since i purchased the audio6, i will need to install the LE right? then they email me the code. i can just sell that off right since i won't be needing it? tnx btw

Apply the serial number to your current S4 installation will work that's for sure. Once you have the serial number, start Service Center then click on OverView Tab. Check if there's an "Update" button next to Traktor. If so, click on it and then enter your new Serial number. That should do the trick

I wouldn't dare to install LE at all. Keep it for a third computer or for a future update from LE to PRO.