transfer ownership of software

Default transfer ownership of software

Hello all,

first of all happy new year to everyone... hope u guys had a great time and best wishes for the new year...

i have a question regarding how to transfer ownership of software. i am a registered user of traktor 3, from there i bought a boxed version of traktor pro 1 update from native using the discount available for registered users. but i never bothered to install the update since i was satisfied just using traktor 3 all these time. then i bought traktor s4 and got the free update to traktor pro 2 so i now i want to give my friend the traktor pro 1 so he can get the discount to buy traktor pro 2... so can anyone tell me the correct procedure of transfering ownership? thanks in advance...

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

The best thing here for your friend to get traktor is for you to unregister Traktor 3. He can then install that and then do the upgrade to Traktor Pro 1.

Make sure you explain what you want to do when you send in the registration support ticket. That way you'll be sure you're friend can get the software.

http://co.native-instruments.com/ind...?id=regsuppfrm
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

@photojojo

thank you for the quick reply... that was my issue wether i have to unregister my traktor 3 first... thanks again for clearing that out... cheers

chubbz