CDJ-400s
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CDJ-400s

Tech Convert

Default CDJ-400s

Does anyone know why the hell did pioneer discontinue this cdj? To me I thought this was the best mid range cdj on the market. For the price that is

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Yes - and the CDJ-350 is its replacement which has the same features (so far as I see) plus has the bonus of being able to utilize Reckordbox software for Track Management and BPM sync

Tech Convert

Doesn't the cdj400 have 6 effects and a usb mode. So in theory could it not be used with record box? In my eyes I think the cdj400s are far better. Probably because there part of my dream setup

Tech Guru

I have a pair and love them. I used them mostly in HID mode with SSL and they work flawless. I agree for mid-range CDJ's I like them MUCH more than the 350's. The jogwheel and the lights separate them from the 350's. The 400's have 6 bland effects and USB connection but no software to read rekordbox info. I got a pair close to new for 500 bucks used. It was the best DJ purchase I've made.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Convert

The 350s were a huge disappointment. They Haven't lived up to my expectation at all. I wish they would bring back the 400s. The much better looking as-well. I live in Ireland and there isn't much chance of me gettin them second hand.

It's called evolution Seriously I don't know, they had their set of issue, but not that much. To me, the 350 is a fail VS the 400.
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

@Djseannutley ...

Have you checked Adverts.ie ... pro audio section, I've seen some there before.

Tech Convert

Im constantly checkin adverts.ie at the minute. I only recently started dj-ing, about 2 years ago so I only got the urge a while back. I'll keep checkin though.

Tech Mentor

I own a pair of CDJ350, i like them. Especially the use of Rekordbox software, not the software itself but having the songs with beatinfo is really nice. They also load the songs way faster (w USB) than the 400s. I think they feel pretty decent (a lot better than my Numark Omnicontrol )

Tech Mentor

have a cdj-400 and cdj-350....literally just bought another 400 and going to sell my 350. I like the 350 but effects on 400 sold me and i wanted to have a matching set....

So on that note....i have a cdj-350 for sale. Ha...
    | 13" MBP (mid 2010) | Traktor Pro 2.0.3 | Audio 8DJ | Kontrol X1 | Akai LPD8 | 2 x CDJ-400 | Allen & Heath Xone 42 | AIAIAI TMA-1 | 2xRokit KRK 6SE WHITE |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast