Vci 100 And Tpro 1.1.1 Loop Mapping..I Need Help
    Tech Convert

Default Vci 100 And Tpro 1.1.1 Loop Mapping..I Need Help

Hey guys, i'm fairly new to midi mapping as i just got my vci and upgraded to firmware 1.3. i'm currently running tsi 1.4 with the corresponding overlay. i would like to be able to open and close a loop myself, instead of having it preset to 16/32 beats every time i press a button. mainly because i play mostly latin music and Traktor has a hard time figuring out the beat count VS. the vocals on the song. since i don't need a dedicated button for key lock, i thought i could use(on deck A) the key button as my loop in while also activating a loop, and the loop button as my loop out, and when i press it again, exit that loop. on deck B the buttons would be backwards, loop would become loop in and engage, and key would be loop out and exit. i would also like to keep the preset loop parameters as they are, since this is perfect for hip/hop, dance, etc. everything else can stay the same. if anybody knows if this is possible, please let me know how to do this or send me a tsi file already preset if you have one.

also if anybody has tsi file 1.7, i would like to try out that one, as i have not been able to find it on here and maybe incorporate my loop idea into it..thanx to all of your hard work for making digital DJing so much better...

Tech Convert

I take it nobody knows how to program an end loop on the vci then...

Add a mapping from any key you like to:

add
    cue/loop
    loop out

and one for

add
    cue/loop
    loop in/set cue

Use a LoopIn/SetCue key to start a loop and LoopOut to close it.
    Last edited by Fatlimey; 04-01-2009 at 01:47 AM.

Tech Convert

thanx a lot, it is a little easier when someone points you in the right direction...

You're welcome dude.

If you've got some time, I'd recommend having a read through the manual that comes with TPro. It's got a lot of tips and ideas in there that will make your life easier.