What did I not do?
    Tech Mentor

Default What did I not do?

Just updated today from TSD version 2.1.1 to 2.1.2. Everything seemed to go as usual, but my songs did not copy over. Hadn't created any playlists yet, but had 500 tracks in my track collection area. Obviously there was something small I was suppose to do but did not. Any suggestions or tips?

I still have a backup of 2.1.1 so that is good. What I am most interested in though (since I have yet to set up beatgrids) is the import dates and play counts from my songs that I had previously imported. Thanks for your advice and hope ya'll have a good New Year.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You should have been asked when you started 2.1.2 the first time if you wanted to import your collection.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Mentor

I did not get that question. I'll definitely look for it on the next update. I'm currently just updating the play count manually from my back up (2.1.1). Sfter reimporting my songs, it seems the ones I had played before had my old import date, but songs I hadn't had the new import date.

I'm going to soon start beat gridding so I certainly don't wanna have to go through all this again on my next update. The only question I saw was something about creating a back up version of 2.1.1 which I'm glad I did.