Jaydon34's Setup - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydon34 View Post
    Yeah man I was lucky to score both mixer for really really cheap. Unfortunetly I sold the Vestax 06 to someone on the forum. I regret that I should have kept it as a backup mixer. The sk-1 I will never sell. Even if I get something better I'm going to hang onto it. It's a really good scratch mixer. I do have some plans for it like an innofader and internal sound card but I have a baby on the way any day so my hobbies will have to wait

In regards to the ic chip I hear its the same as the TTX although I've never performed a fix on the tt500 yet. I posted a pic below.

Let me know if you want to trade, I'm a little anal and hate the fact that my tables don't match. I'd trade my working ttx for the non working tt500 plus some cash or a kontrol x1 or midi controller. Let me know

Attachment 22965
    I would do that trade with an X1, and I'll even throw in a brand new Focus Fader for that SK-1. (TTX for TT500, X1, Focus Fader)

Opened up the TT500 again, and I see no chip that looks like that. I've actually bought 3 of those chips, but misplaced them somewhere.
    Last edited by J-Reign; 07-13-2014 at 05:21 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456