Help with ASIO4all Settings
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Help with ASIO4all Settings

Hi,
    After about 15 minutes of mixing traktor scratch pro 2 I begin to hear clipping and sound skipping from my main audio. I use a realtek driver and a usb sound card for cueing.

It ony happens in traktor, and i tested all the possible things that could be interfering with the asio driver with no success. I use a numark mixtrack with no alteration to the gains default mapping.

I'm convinced it's settings in either asio or traktor. I could use some help with what settings in these programs, as far as latency compensation in/out, hardware buffering, kernal buffers etc for my usb and internal sound cards.

Thanks

I've had this happen when my CPU overhead was high.

I get this sometimes adjust the advanced settings or see if just clicking into the settings stops it

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone

Tech Convert

I have an i7 and 8gb of ram, the cpu shouldn't be an issue.

And I'm trying to get some actual settings to use for the advanced settings, I've been messing around with them for a while and cant get it to go away.

Hard to say when it happens if you goto your settings and launch the asio4all CPAnel does it stop it?

Could be a Realtek driver issue also win7?

Tech Convert

Yea, when I open the asio4All window, it skips for a second, then sounds fine again, which is why im thinking its asio.

Mine does something simalar on the Realtek card but just clicking into the panel fixes it on my xonar card no issues

Just an issue I think I've yet to find any fix but mine doesn't happen too often only if I leave traktor open for a few days and comes back to it never when using or very rarely. I have a high end core 2 quad 2.9 12mb cache 8gb ram and has been an issue since after one release but I notice in the 2 release it does not happen

I mostly use the old. Version as no update or request on. Ni forum has answered why my cue/monitor split is way out of whack making it very hard to hear my mixing in my cans. So basically wasted money in hopes it will magically start working. Sorry didn't mean to hijack there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast