thought id do a little update..
    Tech Guru

Default thought id do a little update..

since i havent written on here for a little bit thought id do a little update....

well the other week i supported drums of death, this guy is mental...sound bloke...and his music is heavy as!!! he gave a great performance, and well, my set was pretty good, filled the place so i was happy.

next up i did my monthly night smash this!, which was rammed, and we got a lovely visit from 2 bit thugs...who ended up doing an hours set. it was a nice surprise (long story why they did), and gave me a much needed fag break. it was a killer night!

coming up this weekend im supporting mowgli... if you havent checked this guy out...you need to!

then april 24th the big one......supporting the almighty bloody beetroots!!!!
    now that is gonnna be a night and a half! cant wait!!!

one im not djing at but going down to see is we've got foamo playing at our lovely venue....good times!

easy...

Seems like you've had a good period man! NICE!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

Damn man that is awesome just saw BB at ultra and they were ridiculous. That is awesome that you are mixing such talents.
    FIX8:OSCill8
    My Rig: Macbook 13" (2.16ghz 4gb crucial ram), VCI-100 custom paint, Korg Nanopad, Axiom 25, DJIO