starting mods need help...please

Default starting mods need help...please

arcade buttons ordered....case is @ the machinists shop....need some help with the buttons though......in the video ean says the four wires adjacent to the brown wire....in the photo (link is below) you see what i see 12 leads to the original buttons. what leads go where ?where do the grounds go? do i start from the left or right? help.... any one have a blow by blow guide on what to do here as i am a little reluctant to just start hacking away im sure somebody can help me get sorted out . thanks ..Lbeatz

http://gallery.mac.com/lullabybeatz#100008

it looks like they changed the wiring a little bit but your going to need to trace the cables through the PCB board to the buttons. Each button has a ground and a positive (make sure you dont mix up the positives though- keep them numbered 1-4)

it does not matter which side ground and positive go to. Just that each button has a ground and a unique positive. They can all share the same ground. trace the leads to confirm which cables are doing what. ground will get shared between buttons and each positive will lead to a unique cable.

thanks ean. will post pictures when its all done.....cheers, Lbeatz