Kontrol S2 stand?
    Tech Convert

Default Kontrol S2 stand?

Hi there,

Recently bought myself an S2. The table I'm using when DJ'ing is too low atm. Therefore I thought about getting a stand for my controller. Is there some stand out there which fits the S2? Or maybe something else, but needs to be at least 25cm high.

Thanks

This is a great cheap stand: http://www.maplin.co.uk/laptop-dj-st...89152&t=module

good review http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YhgXR11QMzA

Also crane stand is good for something you can take to gigs as it expands and collapses very easily (massive price jump though): http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc...ts&Track=CRANE

I got both (see pics in my set up in my sig)
    Last edited by MaxOne; 01-05-2012 at 07:25 AM.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

I've got both of these aswell and both are suitable for an S4 so should be fine with an S2
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Tech Convert

Thank you very much. I think I'm going for the cheaper one. It looks like you can adjust the height? Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Snasent View Post
    Thank you very much. I think I'm going for the cheaper one. It looks like you can adjust the height? Is that right?
    Sort of. but it's not massively flexible.

Good solid stand though just not very portable though it is doable. only takes about 10 mins to set up
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Sort of. but it's not massively flexible.

Good solid stand though just not very portable though it is doable. only takes about 10 mins to set up
    Ok thanks. Looks like it is high enough anyway by looking at your pictures. Wicked setup btw. Thanks again.