Messed up meeting Deadmau5 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by darrel855 View Post
    What's the big deal ? Honestly what are you gonna say to him ? It's not like he's gonna give you an opening slot or tell you some words of wisdom that'll stick with you throughout your career . And he wouldn't have listened to your mix chances are he wouldn't even had taken it . Sorry to be so brutally honest .
    Regardless, it's still someone who in the original poster's opinion is someone he's always wanted to meet. We can't question that part.

I wouldnt mind meeting him and talking crap with him - as far as live performance goes the dude definantly know what he is talking about even if he cant beatmatch (i personally dont give a crap that he cant).

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    Regardless, it's still someone who in the original poster's opinion is someone he's always wanted to meet. We can't question that part.
    I know I'm a bad guy for being completely honest lol .

I once met GT (Groove Terminator) in the members toilet queue and didn't realise who he was. We basically stood there giving this impatient chick a ranking from 1 to 10 of how quick we would be taking a piss. So i met GT and talked about how long its going to take to piss. He even mentioned "i'm up next in about 10 min..."

I took a piss came out and about 5 min later the big ministry of sound logos on the screens transformed into "GT"

I thought to myself "hahahaha... what a wasted opportunity to talk about something decent" Not that i'm a massive fan but it still would have been cool.

might i add: i was pretty damn shitfaced
    < Progressive | Trance | Full On Psy | Liquid DnB >
    < Xone:1D:22:2D + Vestax PadOne >

Tech Guru

lol i've met a handful of my dj heroes after shows. Coldcut, Kid Koala, Z-Trip, Lorin Bassnectar.... I dunno man it's cool in some way but it's always kind of awkward too. I get star struck and never really know what to say, I usually end up feeling like a bit of a dork when alls said and done :P

It might be different if we were meeting on different circumstances other than me just being a random fan who wants to share brief (perhaps superficial) words with an idol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123