Best place to legally get top 40 music online - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Oh, I'm definitely going to be looking elsewhere for my other music, I just needed a solution to get the top 40 stuff.

EDIT: and I'm definitely going to check those other sites out as well for CD's. Thanks!

Tech Guru

most this would be off the shelf titles in local music stores
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Quote Originally Posted by dj stifffy View Post
    most this would be off the shelf titles in local music stores
    good idea...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Tech Convert

Okay, thanks for all the suggestions guys! I'll make sure to check this all out!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by krixvar View Post
    Elias- Yeah, I think I'll just be using itunes and maybe amazon's music service. I guess I've just been a bit too cautious worrying about this whole thing.
    I got a bunch of songs from Amazon before and I think they're quality isnt very good

You can dj legally with itunes or Amazon tracks. The "personal use only" restrictions don't apply to private events like your school dances, and clubs and bars pay for licences that allow for public performance of recorded music. Continue purchasing legal tunes and you're all good.

Imho Amazon tracks are as good quality as itunes, with the added bonus of being mp3s and not being in apple's silly format.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by jakeintox View Post
    You can dj legally with itunes or Amazon tracks. The "personal use only" restrictions don't apply to private events like your school dances, and clubs and bars pay for licences that allow for public performance of recorded music. Continue purchasing legal tunes and you're all good.
    Great, I'll do that then.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jakeintox View Post
    Imho Amazon tracks are as good quality as itunes, with the added bonus of being mp3s and not being in apple's silly format.
    You think so? I'm not a big fan of i-tunes either so I was downloading a lot of tracks off Amazon untill there was a song I wanted that was only on i-tunes. I noticed a difference right away in quality. Maybe my hearing is goin

i've gotten 192k tracks from Amazon before...so i don't go there unless i have to...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

just join a record/mp3 pool. Easiest way to get top 40's music that is DJ friendly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast