Chroma Caps= Lame duck
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Chroma Caps= Lame duck

Really super dissapointed with these. The old knobs DJTT had were far superior to these..

Yes the new ones feel great... yes they look cool
    No They are not adjustable to fit your gear. You are stuck with DJTT way of making a cheaper lame duck knob. So typical to not mention on the product page.. oh and by the way... the point on the knob is fixed, unlike the other knobs which allowed you to adjust depending on your gear.

on the product page they only list what is compatible for how far the knob will sit on the encoder.

I just wish it would have mentioned something like "These knobs are not adjustable, they are fixed position"

Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Thanks for your useless input

well, I agree with IB. English is not my native language so it could be that, but I don't understand anything of your rambling...
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    well, I agree with IB. English is not my native language so it could be that, but I don't understand anything of your rambling...

A knob has a line on it to indicate its direction(current value)

When controller/drum machine/mixer whatever has a value this line is used to let you know if a value is at 0(lowest point) to 100 (highest point)

following me yet?

If I look at a knobs position I should be able to tell what value it is at.
    Is my Resonance all the way up, or is it all the way down

The original knobs from DJTT you could adjust to make sure the knob when fitted to the encoder is facing to the correct value.

The new ones do not allow this..

Very simple concept for someone to understand.. atleast if you have ever used a controller or volume knob on your stereo..
    Last edited by djfrogstar; 01-08-2012 at 12:14 PM.

what are you using them on? it has been stated that they won't work on most analog mixers like pioneer djm's...
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    what are you using them on? it has been stated that they won't work on most analog mixers like pioneer djm's...
    Where has it been stated? in the store?

I was going to use them on a Tempest drum machine

There have also been a bunch of posts on here about this. I think Xone was one of the first one's to mention this.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    Mabey its just me.. but when Im in a store... I prefer that information to be present. Ultimately DJTT should provide this information.

The chart is not specifying whether the position is offset, only how it sits on the encoder.

Either way Im sending them back for a refund.. and going to order them from dj-face because those are more functional for all gear
    Last edited by djfrogstar; 01-08-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast