SE questions

Thread: SE questions

Tech Convert

Default SE questions

traktor is confusing , ANYwho ....i got traktor 3.2 , so no more LE ... correct me if im wrong . i installed that i did the power off and held the first loop button which is 1.2? , and i downloaded the tks SE 1.2 , is that right??? everything seems to work , i havent figured out how to use the extras yet ....BUT check the picture out for my question

Tech Convert

Check in MIDI settings that the VCI-100 is selected for both In and Out. I had the same problem but it was related to chipset/usb driver problem. If it still won't work upgrade to Traktor 3.3 or test the unit on another pc.

Tech Convert

ok i checked the midi input and output , But i only see an Input , no out put , check it out

Tech Mentor

you should really be using traktor 3.3+ since thats what the se is designed for...
    is there some reason you have to use 3.2? 3.4 is just about out so maybe that will solve your problems...

also as suggested try another pc to see if its the usb chipset on your pc or not.

Superrican,

I had to the make the switch from Traktor 3.2 to Traktor 3.3.2 and all my problems were solved when using the VCI-100SE. You really need to upgrade to 3.3.2 plus it's free.

Mark
    MacBook Pro 2.33GHZ 2G-Ram
    VCI-100SE (Original Batch 1-100) "March 2008"
    Traktor Pro 1.2.1
    Audio Kontrol 1