Post your latest purchase! - Page 53
Page 53 of 188 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Nice!

SC2900s are looking to shape up awesomely!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

yeah i was going to get some cheap Gemini's to just mess around with but I saw those and was awe struck for the price range so I decided to just save money and bide my time
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

my records from chemical just arrived today, pretty mint condition...but the packaging could be improved, instead of shipping white labels (i'm actually anticipating for official release), nevertheless decent services.

next on the checkout
    Capture.JPG

So……I still haven't bought anything lately.

it's weird, but I'm actually happy with my DJ setup for the first time in years. Just buying music.

I feel I'm in the same boat myself too with the F1. Finally!!!
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

ive been such a lil gear slut lately but can you blames me gosh dang it i love ebay !mpd18_top_lg-a561d52e6f278ee0bc81bfa1b7ccb432.jpg
    http://www.soundcloud.com/durtyjerzy609 Numark TTX1's, Rane TTM57SL, SSL, Novation Dicers, Abelton Live 8, Akai APC 20, Akai MPD18, Alesis M1 520's
    I'm all that and then some, tall dark and handsome

Conversely, I suck at eBay. I've never bought anything that was as advertized and usable, despite coming from reputable users. And once, somehow, over the course of returning a turntable with the foot mounts broken off of the bottom (advertized as being in good working order…and not just missing feet, the bottom was missing chunks) I ended up with paypal thinking that I spent $3000 on a picture of some guy playing golf. Thankfully, it got solved.

But, eBay and I do not get along.

^ yeah ebay is hit or miss, I use it to sell stuff but rarely buy off of it unless its something that wouldnt hurt if it was deffective in some way
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Tech Mentor

^^^ That stinks, I usually do well on finding stuff on ebay. Selling sometimes sucks, cause they keep adding fees or raising them.

Quote Originally Posted by DJKeyWee View Post
    those are NICE!

Quote Originally Posted by botstein View Post
    My master keyboard broke, and M-Audio, whose service is perhaps the worst I've ever experienced, will only fix it for about the cost of a new one.

So, I've got 61 keys coming tomorrow!

Edit: Also - shout out to Sweetwater. Their people really know their stuff and how to handle good customers!
    Cool, I have the 25 key version and love it. Also can vouch for Sweetwater, good company.

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    Now waiting on October to put some Sc2900's beside it
    One day when I can afford them, I wouldn't mind getting some Denon's.
    DJ Setup: MacBook Pro, TSP 2.5, (2) Stanton STR8-100, Ecler NUO4, Kontrol X1, Kontrol F1, Stanton DJ Pro 2000 headphones, Ortofon Nightclub needles.