2channel mixer w/ soundcard setup, cue?

Default 2channel mixer w/ soundcard setup, cue?

hey y'all

about to move to a two midifighter setup, one on deck a and one on deck b, use an external two channel mixer (im thinking the djm 250, it's got filters and it's super streamlined and simple) and a soundcard. similar to ean's setup in one of the MF videos.

i've got a couple questions though:

how to i set it all up with an m-audio ftrackpro, it's got two separate rca outs

will i be cueing on the soundcard or the mixer?

i'll still be able to use traktor's fx in external mode with 2 midifighters right?

thanks billionz.

johnny

You will cue & EQ on the mixer (Make sure to set up traktor for external mixing)
    Yes you can still use traktor FX.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

route outputs 1&2 to channel A and 3&4 to channel B and you are good to go.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

so for cueing on the mixer i will just use the appropriate cue functions on the mixer?

anyone else using this setup? pros, cons?

p.s. ive noticed i rarely use the jog wheel.

yep, you will use the mixer just as if you were on cdjs etc.

raaaaaaaaadical!!!!!!

2 midifighters and a djm would be a kick ass setup, i use 2 x1's and a djm600 myself.