Black Faders & Knobs

Default Black Faders & Knobs

Any news on when the store will be re-stocked with these? I have signed up to the mail list but it's been weeks since any news.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

Should be in stock really soon - last i heard they were ment to be in stock at the end of the month and now we just ticked over to a new month. They might just be back in stock, email orders@djtechtools.com for store info.

Still waiting too....I need to mod my 2 vci

Dont forget to put you email on the list so you get 1st dibbs on getting them.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Convert

Default Faders & Knobs

Hey Bento, or actually anyone. I'm planning on modding my novation 25sl, and was wondering if those same knobs and faders would help to change the ones it comes with. If so, is it possible to make a package with more faders and knobs? Also, I see you (bento) quote Moldover, so maybe you know a little about what kind he used to mod his remote... feedback appreciated!

Sadly i dont own a Novation 25 that i can pull apart, DvlsAdvct owns one and a VCI-100 so so hopefully he can tell you if the VCI-100 knobs\faders will fit on the SL-25.
    Email orders at djtechtools to enquire about purchasing multiple knobs\faders for your mod and we try to see what we can do.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

The fader caps won't hit, but the 0-127 knobs will fit over the 0-127 knobs.

Moldover talks about modding his 25SL. The fader caps require some specific work
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Convert

thanks a lot guys... I'll be sure to email at least for the knobs...