EDM Radio

Thread: EDM Radio

Default EDM Radio

Hey all,

i've been doing an EDM internet radio show (house/electro/trance/dnb) for a couple weeks now and it's starting to take root (slowly but surely :P). anyway, i just wanted to put this out there for anyone who's trying to get some exposure (may not be huge, but it's something!). if you produce or have some sets you want played (an hour will be enough), HIT ME UP! i'll gladly put on my DJTT affiliates, just email hipnotikk at gmail.com. and of course, if you've got nothing better to do tuesdays from 8-10P tune in! you can find the stream link in my sig.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

ooh may have something who knows....: p

could you post a link and what time i would have to listen in europe (uk)

Good luck!

perhaps we should have a DJTT radio station, surely we have enough dj's around the world to keep it live 24/7 365 days a year!

well i just did the conversion, and well..lol. hope you're up late! 8-10P over here in ATL ends up to being 1-3A London time (not sure where in UK you are, but i'm sure you should be able to figure it out from there).

i agree with the DJTT radio, just not sure about the logistics of having multiple people throughout the world broadcasting through the same IP (if we're talking 'net radio). i'm sure there's some way to do it..
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Sweet, Im sure that you will get alot of dj's from this site that will have mixes for you.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |