Traktor Effects

Thread: Traktor Effects

Tech Convert

Default Traktor Effects layout problem

Hi i recently downloaded the custom mapping for the S4 with the jog FX, but some of my effects are not the same as the ones showing in the video, i think maybe its the way the effects are suitated in traktor. E.g they are in different orders on the drop down list, could some one post a pic of there effects lay out or eans? here is a image of my lay out thanks
    Last edited by dermyod; 01-09-2012 at 09:47 PM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

did you import the tsi twice?

Tech Convert

yeah i tried doing it once, then i tried doing it twice ill list the effects now in a sec

Tech Convert

Delay
    Peak filter
    Filter:92 LFO

Flanger Flux
    Delay
    Filter

Flanger Pulse
    Filter Pulse
    Mulholland Drive

that is the three presets that load for me there in no particular order, im guessing that it is the order the effects are listed in the drop down box, as my mac is different order to my mates and it didnt work on his either, i got different effects there as well

Tech Convert

some one must be able to post a pic of there effects drop down menu to compare

Tech Guru

effects are usually fairly problematic when it comes to importing tsi's .... would you not just edit the tsi...?? change all the "fx select's" to suit what you want??
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Convert

Yeah I have changed them to the presets showen In the video but I don't think I changed the correct ones because they still sound different because of the jog sensitivity and acceleration