top 40/pop club remixes

Default top 40/pop club remixes

I produce and mix techy house stuff, but my fiance wants to get some poppy club remixes so she can learn to use my S2(how awesome is that). I have no clue where to find stuff like that, where do all the mainstream club DJ's buy their remixes?

Tech Guru

Expensive - Crooklyn Clan
    Not as expensive - ClubEdits and Crack4DJ's

Also many popular Record Pools like Direct Music Service, DJCity, etc. will have plenty of remixes. If it was me that's where I'd start. Drop 30-40 bucks for a month long membership at a record pool and have her download as many songs as she wants with intros and remixes.

Hype Machine will have some also, but you'll need to dig. Also many remix artist put there stuff out for free download on Soundcloud, but again it requires some diggin. The month long membership at a good pool will stock her up on plenty of Rihanna.

edit: I'd either go with Direct Music Service. I think for 40 bucks you can get like 60 downloads in a month. Or with Club Killers that has unlimted downloads for 30 dollars a month.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Mentor
    TRAKTOR Kontrol S4 | Hercules RMX |Blackbook Pro | HDJ 500
    Soundcloud.com/Pooniwala

Yea I figured there was tons of stuff on SC, just a matter of knowing who is making the Booties. I guess she could just search for whatever artist she wants, then look for remixes.

Thanks for the names of the pools!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Wala View Post
    got any more good artists to check out?

DJ Le Rouge has some sweet ones up. So does DJ Kue
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300