Has anyone ever had this tempo changing sync problem in traktor 2?
    Tech Wizard

Default Has anyone ever had this tempo changing sync problem in traktor 2?

I was playing a house set, normal no problems 125-132 bpm for 1.5 hours. Decided to play 110bpm. After this every song I tried to load into my decks auto adjusted to 110bpm and stayed locked. I had spent 15 minutes trying to sync, un sync, adjust tempos. Nothing worked. Once I got home, I did this scenario again and it didn't do it at all. Very simply let me select sync or not sync.

Was this just a glitch or did I do something or leave something triggered?

I ended up playing a house track through aux, and was able to go about my set normally again. Was quite frustrating in the moment.

Sync set to master clock?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard

The 110 was the "master bpm" , yes. But, regardless every load / reload it will auto synch and adjust the bpm.

Normally it does not just auto sync ever . And if it does sync I can just press it again and it unsyncs and zeros the tempo.

I tried to change the master track to 128, un syncing and re syncing, adjust pitches via midi, nothing worked, everything just stayed locked.

Ive tried to recreate the scenario with no luck.

Was this using a S4 or another controller?

Because there is a feature, which is almost like a bug, where Traktor will not assign Master to a track that is playing if the volume fader is all the way down.

This irritated me for a long time until I figured it out.

Tech Wizard

Yup, I am using a allen and heath dx 4 deck mixer , that sounds like it could be the culprit. I cant remember trying to raise a volume fader and assigning. Thank you!

Tech Wizard

Tested that, didnt seem to have the same issue I was having. Nothing tempo related would or sync or re master when the song was playing, even after trying to have the song play adjusting, just no response.

Run tempo on auto no?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Wizard

i dont have anything set to auto to my knowledge

Actually, yes. That happened to me the last time I tried to spin.

I was trying to map some encoders on my X1s to control pitch faders and pitch bend. Nothing changed (yes, it was mapped correctly), and the tempo stayed locked (I believe it was at 120) no matter what I did.

I think I just gave up and haven't tried it again since.