TSP 1.1.1 Search / Load Mapping

Default TSP 1.1.1 Search / Load Mapping

Hello..

So in midi mapping I have List Select Up/Down and Only Browser Toggle set to a midi jog parameter. Which is great, I move the control, screen switches to full browse and im going threw the inventory.

Now the question, when I Load Selected with deck selection, how do I load back the Deck layout ... and macro Load Deck, Auto Focus?

Thanks Team!

Rossi

In T Pro, you assign your load button to the command 'Load selected'. From there assign another 'Only Browser Toggle' to the same button except this time make sure you chose 'Broswer Default' in the button options section of that command. You should see 'Browser Only' when you first assign it, so simply click that and select default from the drop down list.

I can't find any command in Traktor to select which deck is in Focus, so apart from clicking on the deck to focus on it, I don't see how you could do the Auto Focus bit. I might have missed something though, I'll look again later and let you know if I find it.

Thanks Alot! That Only Browser again, with *direct and browser default brought me back to my decks.

I Also figured how to auto deck focus with Load Selected.

*Deck Focus Select
    *Direct
    *Deck (A,B,C,D) button options, set value

Enjoy!