So I just got the new Denon MC3000... (mapping question)
    Tech Student

Default So I just got the new Denon MC3000... (mapping question)

...and I have mapping question that the gurus on here can probably answer no problem.

I hooked the mc3000 to my computer, pulled up Traktor, went into Audio Setup, chose my controller which Traktor recognized no problem. Unfortunately, I don't have full functionality!

For example, the play/pause button works no sweat, the jog wheels work, etc...but some stuff still isn't right. For example the volume faders don't do anything. I'm brand new to Traktor (VDJ converter), so I don't really know what I'm doing, but I took a look through the Controller Configuration/Mapping and everything looked good. Which makes sense because the controller is mapped for Traktor out of the box.

Am I missing something? Is my controller brokedededed? Thanks in advance for your help!

Tech Mentor

Did you update the firmware? My brother bought one of these a few days ago and had issues until he updated the firmware.

Tech Student

How would I go about doing this? Is this a Traktor update or an mc3000 related update (I'm guessing the latter...)? Thanks for your reply!

Check here http://www.denondjforums.com/denonforums/index.php about if there's a firmware update and how to do it.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Student

Done deal, just posted it to this thread: http://www.denondjforums.com/forum/i...rb_v=viewtopic

In the meantime...anyone else have any ideas?