Are you using latest Traktor 2 upgrade POLL

View Poll Results: Traktor Version

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Latest version (2.1.2 at time of post)

29 76.32%
  • 2.0.3 (most stable)

8 21.05%
  • Even older

1 2.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Are you using latest Traktor 2 upgrade POLL

My X1 was sketching out with Traktor 2.1.1

CUP wasn't quantized and if I had sync on it would change the pitch when i hit it repeatedly.

I looked and solution was roll back to 2.0.3 (not upgrade to 2.1.2) which I have done and is stable again.

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...d.php?p=985328

Where people at?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

2.1.2 here, no major issues.

CUP Quantized?
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Two Words: Hell. No
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

2.0.3 if it ain't broke dont fix it, been solid as a rock for me so see no need to change
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account

Quote Originally Posted by brian_johnstone View Post
    2.0.3 if it ain't broke dont fix it, been solid as a rock for me so see no need to change
    exactly
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by brian_johnstone View Post
    Yeah, I'm always a bit cautious with updates, so I haven't updated since 2.0.3 as 2.1.1/2 did not seem the most stable judging by the feedback on here.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

2.0.3 is proper solid. 2.1.1 was making me tear me hair out with the cup quantise thing and this weird tempo issue. Thought it was some mapping thing but couldn't see it in mapping...

Still the smallest most frustrating mapping window to try and trouble shoot in and then to find out its a bug!

I was vexed

bump - i'm interested in wider demographic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast