Nano + Traktor Scratch
    Tech Wizard

Default Nano + Traktor Scratch

Hi

I use Traktor Scratch (did not upgrade to Pro yet) and I was planning to buy a Korg Nano Pad in the near future.
    The Nano Pad has "only" 12 pads and since i would like to use it both for loopings and for cuejumping (as Ean Golden did with "we will rock you") 12 pads are clearly not enough.
    I saw in some reviews videos that the nano has 4 "scene memory" buttons.. the question now obviously is: are these "scene memories" also compatible with Traktor Scratch settings?
    If this would be possible i could for example use SCENE 1 programmed with different midi commands for loopings (like the 4 different lengths and a set looping button and "snap") and SCENE 2 for direct access to cues (like Ean Golden did). The good thing would be that I would have other 2 "scene memories" to be used for other stuff (dunno like beat jumping and so on...)

Does anybody know if this is possible?

If not, is there a way to switch .tks files on the go? Even if it would be kinda risky.

Thanks

Luca

Than

Tech Wizard

yes, the sceneset is just internal of the nanopad. in traktor it just looks like you have 48 buttons. every sceneset sends another midi note or cc message

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by KLOSELINE View Post
    yes, the sceneset is just internal of the nanopad. in traktor it just looks like you have 48 buttons. every sceneset sends another midi note or cc message
    this is REALLY good news! did you try it yourself?

Tech Wizard

sure i have the nanopad and the nanokontrol and some good stuff will show up here soon as well for which im repsonsible

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by KLOSELINE View Post
    and some good stuff will show up here soon as well for which im repsonsible
    mmhhhhhhhh will sit and wait... this is getting interesting!