S2 Sample Triggering
    Tech Wizard

Default S2 Sample Triggering

I'm really trying to use more samples in my set, but how can I make the one shot samples, so that when (for instance) I hit the sample the second time, it starts from the beginning again, rather than turning off the sample?

Sorry if this has been answered before, I tried the search, but couldn't find it.

Thanks!

if u look on the sample deck there is a little green loop icon clicking that makes it change to an arrow that will trigger the sample and then re cue it back to the start..
    Macbook Pro - Kontrol S2 - Kontrol X1 - Traktor Pro 2 - Fool’s Gold x AIAIAI TMA-1 (for gigs) AKG 271hd (for studio and recording) on the way: DJM 800 with 2 CDJ 2000s
    THE SET UP

Quote Originally Posted by DJAttackZ View Post
    if u look on the sample deck there is a little green loop icon clicking that makes it change to an arrow that will trigger the sample and then re cue it back to the start..
    +1. Wish the s2 had the dedicated sample pads like the s4 though. After Having the s2 for about 3 weeks that is the main thing I wish it had

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Knight View Post
    +1. Wish the s2 had the dedicated sample pads like the s4 though. After Having the s2 for about 3 weeks that is the main thing I wish it had
    I agree. But you can always acquire an X1 to control your samples. What's even better is you can use it as a backup if your S2 decides to crash in the middle of a set. atleast that's what I have in mind if I ever get good to leave the bedroom.