usb dropout? randomly no audio but serato still on and song playing
    Tech Convert

Default usb dropout? randomly no audio but serato still on and song playing

not sure what a usb dropout is but i've heard that term used a lot, is this it? running windows laptop with rane 57SL. this is about the 5x this has happened in my entire life, and now i think of it it all happened with a 57SL and not with serato box

no audio, all volume gain led indicators on mixer at 0 so it's like mixer is getting no sound. the serato is still connected because there are still 2 decks on my laptop and the track is still playing. how i fixed it - reboot (turn off/on) the mixer

no- i don't remember if the "usb dropout indicator" was on. don't remember if the blue led of serato being connected is still on. no i didn't try unplugging and replugging the usb, only mixer. no i can't reproduce it. don't remember much

comments?

When experiencing USB dropouts, they will typically only last for a little moment,
    and a little red dot in the SSL GUI will show in the header.

You might be experiencing some issue with the older USB 1.1 standard on the 57.
    If things don't improve, Id start a help thread over at http://serato.com/help/scratchlive

can you take a screen shot of the SSL setup for the audio to see what the latency settings are? Could that its too low and that causing the drop out. also having the wifi & bluetooth on the pcs
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Convert

already made a post on serato forums couple days ago, no response

my latency settings are at default, can't take screenshot because 57 mixer is the club's (not mine). wifi and bluetooth are always off during gigs

Open up a support ticket with serato on the forums they'll help you out. Keep in mind the time difference with NZ & NAMM around the corner
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |