PolakDJ Set Up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PolakDJ Set Up

Tech Convert

Default PolakDJ Set Up

I started with the Denon 1700 mixer, was very nice and solid , good sound . and a Denon 3700 they were alright but i didnt l like them too much, i also upgraded my computer to a macbook pro 2.0 quad core , 8gb ram , dual hardrive 240ssd and 750gb hd also the behringer 212ds i have two of them

I sold the 3700 and bought some midi controllers one x1 and a apc 40 and a axiom 25

next i bought a launch pad, mashine and a launch pad , this was through couple months sorry only have a shitty iphone picture also brought a moniter to the room.Also bought krk rokit 8s and 10 sub, also have a ipad runing touch osc or touchables

I sold the mashine and denon 1700 and bought a Xone DB4 !!!

I switched to a big dinning room table which i got for free on kijiji my fold out table was getting to crowded

I sold the x1s waiting on xone k2s , i also bought a pair of technics 1200mk5 and a xone 22 going take some pictures im waiting on the new mk2 traktor vinyls to come in.

im going add the picture when thats all together, im using adidas senheiser hd25s, any questions feel free to ask
    Last edited by polakdj; 01-20-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Tech Convert

saved for more

Tech Mentor

No pictures
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

Tech Convert

fixed it images are there now

Tech Mentor

In the first photo what speaker r they cause I'm looking at buying the behringer bd210s for the bedroom and I am wonder are they practical for the bedroom. And I was going to soundproof most of my room
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Havik View Post
    In the first photo what speaker r they cause I'm looking at buying the behringer bd210s for the bedroom and I am wonder are they practical for the bedroom. And I was going to soundproof most of my room
    Its a 212d and no there way to loud for a room and quality isnt great , there cheap thou less then a decent moniter and so loud awesome for house parties

Tech Mentor

So would u recommend the speakers for house parties?

Tech Convert

Yeah i would , there really affordable compared to the jbls or evs and put out the sound might as not be as good quality but the the sound quality is good. At around 220 each there really fair

Tech Convert

I liked it very much except i had it in the days before certification, the effects are nice , Eqs good , matrix input and , its traktor certified which makes it a good unit and its at a very good price point. I would recommended it against anything in the price range.
    Macbook Pro 2.0 quad,8gb ram, 240ssd, 1 tb hdd/Ableton Suite 8/TSP 2 / Reason 6/ Xone DB4/ Xone 22/ Technics 1200 MK5/ Novation Launchpad/ Akai Apc 40/waiting on k2's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast