Dj ZenSe Setup

Thread: Dj ZenSe Setup

Tech Student

Default Dj ZenSe Setup

First of all I want u to know, who i am. And for that want to explain ..
    I'm from Santiago, Chile (By that, srry for my english), almost 18 years old ... I'd love to mixing & in Chile i'm very recognized by wining much Dj Contests and have played in many bigs party's and festivals.
    So about my music, i'm dj & producer.. Like to produce & mix Dubstep & House but in Chile the dj's need to be able to mix Latin Music (like reggaeton, salsa & merengue) to, so i'am...

Showing some photos i'll explain u from my first setup.

Well, this photo was when i was 14, in a Club whit my first machine, a Behringer BCD 3000.

Afther a few months i decide that it wasn't for me because i needed more butons... So i decide to Buy a Vestax VCI-100

That photo was in another Club whit Fernando Vives who is now a recognized international Dj & Producer ... In that times i was better than. jaja...

So after a year i decided that it was time to scratch because i wanted to learn...
    So i toke my VCI 100, y sold it and i bought two turntables (Numark TT-1650 whit a Numark DM-950 mixer and a home-made case) and i pluged it into my BCD like sound card an midi controller...

Like two monts with that and i started with a group called Shamanes and bought some better stuff..

Had problems whit the transport and the band so I decide to buy something more easy to carry. Bought a Denon Dn-Hc 4500 whit a Behringer Djx700

The mixer was to bad so decide to change it to a Denon Dnx-050
    (Dont seems to much but it seems)

I'd liked the Denon way so i bought a pair of Denon 1200's whit a regular mixer ...

The Numark Ns7 appeared and i sold out my set up and bought it .. Stupid but i did it...

Was tired of it so i bought a pair of Numark Cdx's & a Vestax PMC 280 whit Torq (Used in traktor) and Denon Dn-Hc1000s (That you can't see in the photo because it was near to me in the mixer.

Afther i while i decided to come back to the "Old School" So i started to use turntables Again.. Whit a set up of : 2 American Audio At-Pl120 + Numark Mixer + Audi4Dj + Denon Hc1000s and my "Pimped" Case...

The s4 appeared and gues what ! I sold out everything and bought it !

Yes, it is a Fucking pair of S4 (Whit my friend Dj Kemen)...

It was good, untill someone shed some drink in it and it die...
    I bought a Pioneer DDJ-T1 (Stupidly thinking it was better) but i used it whit a Novation Launchpad.

Now i sold it because i didn't liked it and i'm waiting for my new Vestax VCI-400 whit a Technics 1200 MKIII and obviously using it with my launchpad.

Thats all ! (Now i'm mixing just with the launchpad)
    Midi Lover. Turntables User.

Geez dude you have been through some gear. That pimped out case looks cool though, do you still have it? Did you make it yourself?

Tech Mentor

That's quite a timeline
    Numark mixtrack - Numark DJ IO Sound card - Akai lpd8 - Traktor pro 2 - Senheiser HD205