Die yuppy scum! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Die yuppy scum!

Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

I'm just having some fun here guys, I really don't care. But there ard newbs in here everyday and these hipsters really feel its there business to chime in about "industry standard".

Industry standard is currently CDJ's and most of us are controller cats so it seems a bit backwards to chime in with that crap.

Get your hands on whatever you can to start mixing and learning any/every tool of the trade. I started out with said SCS3s and a Numark total control and can map circles around 95% of what I've came across lurking all over the net.

Industry standard is Music - Amplifier - Speaker - People dancing ... period
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJKeyWee View Post
    /thread.
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Best post here by far, lol. Makes me think of the video some dude posted a couple of days ago about these guys rocking the dance floor with just 2 machines that played tapes and were modded to include a pitch fader for beatmatching.

Yeah the only thing Mac has going for it is CoreAudio really... I could do just the same thing on Linux (obviously not with Traktor, but w/e).
    i´ll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

now that thats out of your system ..
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12