Advice needed before I part with my hard earned cash!!!

Default Advice needed before I part with my hard earned cash!!!

Hello all,
    I have been offered Traktor Pro 2 with a Kontrol 1 interface, the fella selling it to me has said that I am able to upgrade to Scratch Pro 2 and use timecoded vinyl with it.

I haven't seen the interface with my own eyes, but I'm worried that I'm going to get it home and find that I will have to upgrade the interface as well as the software.

If any of you are running the Scratch Pro 2 with the Kontrol 1 interface, or if you know that it can be done then it will put my mind at rest before I start spending my money.

As a DJ of nearly 20 years, I'm very new (and late) in getting into the digital side of things, but wifey is making me do it on a budget which is why I'm having to go second hand.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Cheers, Dan.

the kontrol 1 doesn´t support the timecode signal. you´d need an audio 4/6/8/10 to get scratch control. i´m sorry but since the kontrol 1 isn´t built anymore maybe you get a good deal for it and buy one of the soundcards mentioned above.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Audio Kontrol 1 won't work for scratch and I wouldn't buy that card since it isn't a good choice for DJing and you will need a lot of adapters since there are no RCAs on it, it is old and I heard there are driver issues with it on newer OSes.

Cheers fellas... I'll be showing this thread to the wifey tomorrow to see if she will release more funds!!!

btw: what´s the deal on the tsp1+kontrol 1?
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.