First Look Numark iPad Hawtness! iDJPro - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    I'm pretty sure it has all the controls you need to never touch the screen.
    oh i thought i read something about EQ knobs being touch screen, must have read incorrectly. But anyway, I'm still not an Ipad dj, but to each their own. Definitely something cool to mess around with though

Yeah it appears as though Xonetacular is correct. The EQ's are above the jogs, and by my estimation, the knobs labeled 'line' are line rotaries.

Seems like a neat cheap starter for those with an Ipad (if it's cheap that is, this doesn't look as though it's going to be _that_ inexpensive)
    Cheers!
    | 13" rMBP | KORG ZERO4 | NOVATION TWITCH | 2 X CDJ-200 | KONTROL X1 |

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Looks like a mixtrack ate an SCS4DJ ...great if you already have an iPad, of course price depending.

The EQ's are definitely above the jogs - kinda weird positioning IMO, but this would be hella cool for smaller gigs or backup, the touch interface lends itself really well to track selection.

Wonder if they made it midi as well this time? ... the original Idj2 was a pretty freaking cool controller and probably would have sold a hella lot more if they added midi control to the mix as it stood it was let down by being locked to an iPod (and an old one at that!)

I'm guesstimating around $350

If it's got full screen artwork browser you can flick through like a record crate... that'd be nice
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12